Our San Francisco office is seeking a Project Architect to join the team.Responsibilities:
- Understands and adheres to client's project schedules, budgets, design and construction standards.
- Keeps PIC/PM informed regarding potential changes in scope, schedule or budget.
- Confirm all project staff are billing to correct project numbers.
- Coordinates all project team efforts to facilitate effective execution of project design and the delivery of construction documents.
- Coordinates design group interaction both internally and externally.
- Assist in development of production schedule and manages to that schedule.
- Assist in development of job costs, job budget, and manpower projections and monitoring to them.
- Assist in management of project financial performance.
- Exercises skills of persuasion and negotiation on critical issues.
- Supervise a project team of architects.
- Professional degree from an accredited program.
- Typically with 10+ years' experience.
- Architectural Registration required.
- Knowledgeable of CAD and/or BIM and other drafting and presentation tools.
If you currently work for HKS, please submit your application via the Internal Careers Portal
HKS is an EEO/AA Employer: M/F/Disabled/Veteran