Horsefeather is a casual neighborhood cocktail gathering place, with an adeptly designed interior loosely inspired by the American Art & Crafts period. Featuring a well-executed list of cocktails with fresh ingredients, housemade syrups and showcasing New American food offerings that are fluid, diverse and eclectic. We offer full meals and shareable plates inspired by all cuisines and cultures.
- Ensure all food is prepared to Chef de Cuisine's standards and served in a timely manner.
- Maintain safety and cleanliness criteria.
- Perform all tasks with precision and consistency.
- Be productive and a team player.
- Passion for great food!
- Positivity and a can-do attitude
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Minimum 1 year experience as line / prep cook
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
- Eligible to work in the US
- Available to work weekends (Saturday & Sunday)
Benefits of this position include:
- Health benefits
- Expanding company with opportunities for growth and promotion from within
A CASUAL NEIGHBORHOOD COCKTAIL GATHERING PLACE, WITH AN ADEPTLY DESIGNED INTERIOR LOOSELY INSPIRED BY THE AMERICAN ARTS & CRAFTS PERIOD. FEATURING A WELL-EXECUTED LIST OF COCKTAILS WITH FRESH INGREDIENTS, HOUSEMADE SYRUPS AND SHOWCASING NEW AMERICAN FOOD OFFERINGS THAT ARE FLUID, DIVERSE AND ECLECTIC, OFFERING FULL MEALS AND SHAREABLE PLATES INSPIRED BY ALL CUISINES AND CULTURES.