Each Carnival ship features a state-of-the-art piano bar that showcases one of our many electrifying Piano Bar Entertainers. Musicality, personality, and unpredictability are prerequisites for these ... "unique" entertainers. So, sing us a song...!
- Deliver high energy and interactive entertainment to our guests in line with Carnival's brand and live music guidelines.
- Provide an average of four hours of high energy entertainment to our guests as scheduled by the ship's management.
- Assist the beverage department in meeting and exceeding beverage sales by providing the best in entertainment.
- Actively participate in assigned activities including, but not limited to trainings, drills, safety briefings, meetings and performances.
- Demonstrate commitment to Carnival Service Values.
- Perform ship's safety function, including "Port Manning", as required.
- A talented entertainer that demonstrate strong skills as a piano/vocal entertainer.
- Repertoire containing at least two hundred and fifty classic piano bar songs, including sing-alongs.
- Demonstrated ability to perform completely acoustic.
- Demonstrated ability to render high energy, interactive and engaging performances.
- Related performing experience on cruise ships, piano bars and/or dueling piano bars.
- Ability to create and lead musical based games and activities.
- Ability to accommodate and learn guest song requests.
- Ability to perform safety functions and pass a pre-employment medical exam.
- Fluent in the English language and familiar with North American culture and humor.
- Experience in sales, or a sales oriented environment, is a plus.
- Complete song list containing a minimum of 175 - 200 songs (PDF format).
- Links to videos of live performances in a high energy and interactive piano bar setting.
- Promotional photo.
- Resume highlighting previous music employment, education and performance experience.