Tzell Travel Group, a division of Travel Leaders, is one of the largest travel agencies in the US, headquartered in Midtown Manhattan. We are one of America's most innovative and growing travel companies. The right candidates will work in an environment that is supportive, professional, educational, and enjoyable.
Corporate Travel Consultants have the ability to introduce new and unique experiences for their clients. Even a typical business trip can be enhanced by restaurant or local activity recommendations. Our Corporate Travel Consultants have a wealth of knowledge about travel and the world and are happy to share this information with their staff and colleagues.
The primary job responsibilities of Corporate Agents include:
- Communicating with clients via email and phone, and researching and booking all travel components (air, car, hotel, and specific requests) in order to best meet a client's travel objectives.
- Providing assistance with upgrades, transfers, schedule changes and cancellations.
- Proficiency with Sabre or Worldspan GDS, and the ability to handle refunds and exchanges.
- Maintaining awareness of world events and weather that may affect travelers and their plans.
The following skills and experience is required to be successful at this position:
- A minimum of 2 years of work experience as a Travel Counselor within the travel industry.
- The ability to offer superior client service to a diverse clientele.
- Sabre experience.
- Strong international booking knowledge.
- A willingness to also handle leisure travel for corporate clients.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- A desire to attend webinars, presentations by onsite and offsite vendors, and other educational opportunities to expand your travel knowledge base.