JANUS et Cie, the reputable, design-focused leader in the furniture industry is currently seeking a Sales Specialist for their Hospitality sector in the SAN FRANCISCO area
For more than 40 years JANUS et Cie has offered sophisticated, high-end indoor and outdoor furnishings and is growing in all major locations throughout the U.S. catering to the all market sectors. The exceptional team at JANUS et Cie, now part of Haworth and the Poltrona Frau Group serves commercial, hospitality and residential clients with a dedicated focus on design leadership, outstanding quality, and unparalleled service. The company's namesake-the Roman god JANUS, whose two faces look both forward and back-is the foundation of a unified mission rooted in tradition and heritage, yet equally dedicated to innovative materials and superior craftsmanship. This inspired long-term view is realized through the lens of a unique corporate culture that encourages curiosity, creativity and collaboration in the pursuit of excellence. Acclaimed by the most discriminating designers, architects, and clients throughout the world, the company's powerful body of work is realized through a top-of-class team.
As a Sales Specialist with JANUS et Cie you will contribute to the company's success in the following ways:
• Developing and delivering presentations to architects, designers, purchasing agents and owner's representatives
• Generating solutions and quotes for clients
• Creating and closing sales
• Prospecting new accounts
• Managing current accounts to ensure company and client satisfaction
• Handling day-to-day customer care together with your back up team
JANUS et Cie is an extremely professional, quality-oriented organization which seeks to hire only the best in their chosen fields. The chosen candidate will be working from a home office. The candidate will need to be a motivated, self-starter with a hunter mentality, while maintaining a polished image that is in line with the company's mission and values. Respected relationships with key accounts are valuable to our consideration.
• 3 to 5 years of sales experience
• At least 2 years of outside sales experience
• BA Degree or beyond is a plus
• Furniture Industry knowledge is a plus
• Competitive Salary with Base + Commission
• Medical, Dental and Vision, Life Insurance
• Paid Vacation
Seriously qualified candidates for this career position in an important growth oriented stable company, recognized for quality and brand leadership, may email resume and cover letter to Marlo Smith, VP Human Resources at: .
Visit our website at to view our products.
JANUS et Cie is an Equal Opportunity Employer.