In partnership with Blake Shelton, we're bringing Ole Red to downtown Nashville! Featuring Shelton-inspired food, drink, music and retail, Ole Red Nashville is a 26,000-square-foot restaurant and entertainment venue in the heart of Music City's Lower Broadway. Itchin' to have a little fun? We're looking for fun-loving, hard-working folks to join our team!
Serve food and beverage items with a knowledgeable, friendly and helpful manner to all guests. Work as a team to ensure every guest has a great experience. Responsibilities
- Greet all guests at table, respond to guest inquiries regarding menu, wine list and entertainment.
- Suggestive selling of menu items, beverages, desserts, etc. inform guests of daily specials and make recommendations.
- Anticipate and respond to guest needs. Respond to guest concerns/complaints regarding food or service and correct errors or resolve complaints with a friendly, positive attitude.
- Organize and prioritize service per appropriate service sequence.
- Take menu, beverage and bar orders from guests and communicate orders to kitchen and/or bar through POS terminal.
- Check food orders prior to serving to ensure that they are correct, properly presented, and that special requests have been met.
- Deliver food and beverages to table, pre-bus as necessary.
- Perform opening/running/closing duties according to policy.
- Have the ability to memorize menus and daily specials.
- Maintain line of sight/atmosphere control by circulating through work area throughout shift, while upholding all OEG safety and sanitation standards.
- Receive payment and process cash, credit card or traveler's check transactions according to OEG procedures.
- Work rotated food Runner shifts as scheduled
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred
- Experience in restaurant operations
- Working knowledge of high volume restaurant operations and safe, responsible alcohol service
- Standard food preparation/presentation
- Skill in guest relations
- Wine & Liquor knowledge
- Ability to handle multiple tables at one time efficiently and with an upbeat, friendly attitude; read guests in order to anticipate their needs
- POS check and cash handling experience
- ServSafe & ABC Certification