In partnership with Blake Shelton, we're bringing Ole Red to downtown Nashville! Featuring Shelton-inspired food, drink, music and retail, Ole Red Nashville is a 26,000-square-foot restaurant and entertainment venue in the heart of Music City's Lower Broadway. Itchin' to have a little fun? We're looking for fun-loving, hard-working folks to join our team!
Responsible for cleaning and resetting tables along with maintaining restaurant cleanliness in an efficient, professional manner. Assist in receiving and stocking deliveries.
Great Pay - $8/hour + Tips!
Medical, pharmacy & dental plans
401(k) retirement plan - company matches 100% of the first 4% you contribute Responsibilities
- Continually bus tables throughout shift.
- Reset tables within 3 minutes of guest's departure.
- Maintain line of sight/atmosphere control by circulating through work area throughout shift, keeping all floors free of food, trash or other obstacles.
- Ensure that trash containers are clean, free of odor and lined.
- Clean all spills immediately, use floor signs to caution guests and staff.
- Keep the booster seats and high chairs clean. Alert Manager on Duty about any highchair safety issues.
- Perform Opening/Running/Closing/Weekly duties.
- Par all ice bins to the fullest levels at all times.
- Attend pre-shift meeting conducted by Manager on Duty prior to start of each shift.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred
- The ideal candidate will maintain professional communication skills while interacting with guests and co-workers. Maintaining a high level of sanitation and safety is required at all times.