Marley Spoon is the new way to cook. We bring delightful, market fresh, and easy cooking back to the people. We're a well-funded and publicly listed company (ASX: MMM). We operate across 3 continents and in 6 countries with over employees worldwide. Being passionate foodies, we are using technology to reinvent the global food supply chain to reduce food waste.
In the end, it's simple: We started Marley Spoon because we love cooking!
We now have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Brand Manager to join our US marketing team working across both our brands, Martha & Marley Spoon and Dinnerly. You will report directly to the Vice President Marketing, US with a strong dotted line to the Global Head of Brand. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to be part of the food revolution and join our food-tech startup as we take our growth to the next level.
What you'll do
The Brand Manager will play a pivotal role in continuing to grow and develop the Martha & Marley Spoon and Dinnerly brands in the US.
- Drive the local insights agenda working with our global insights team to develop an in-depth understanding of the US market, consumer and competitive landscape
- Lead data analysis on market performance and competitor activity
- Work with cross-functional teams to design and create exceptional product experiences that align with brand value propositions
- Lead cross-functional teams based in the US and Germany to execute product improvements based on data
- Provide guidance on all brand-related communication and innovation development
- Support the development and activation of local marketing campaigns to drive acquisition and retention
- Govern customer retention data and overall brand KPIs (including brand tracking)
- Be the voice of our US Martha & Marley Spoon and Dinnerly customers to drive brand passion within the business
- Relevant marketing experience (3+ years)
- A strong commercial mindset with the ability to analyse data and surface actionable insights
- Curiosity, critical thinking and a high degree of autonomy
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced,dynamic environment with a bias for action
- Highly organized and strong project management skills
- Autonomy in every role - act in an environment where we get things done without having formal hurdles
- True ability to define and shape local strategy within a global business
- Fast paced food-tech startup
- Entrepreneurial mindsets no matter where you are looking
- Flat hierarchies and a great team spirit
- An open, diverse and respectful working environment with over 50 nationalities worldwide
- The possibility to learn about everything that you are curious about, regardless of which function or department
- A test kitchen in the office - you get to try our recipes first!
- Allocation of Martha & Marley Spoon boxes
Love the sound of the position, but not sure if you meet all the criteria? Please apply! At Marley Spoon we value learning and growth.