CDL Driver (Class A)
We offer an excellent pay and benefits that includes:
- Medical, Dental and Pharmacy plan eligibility after 60 days
- 401k with 50% company match up to 5%
- Vacation time and Holiday pay
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee Referral Program for referring great employees
We currently have an opportunity for a highly motivated team player as a Driver - CDL Class A. In this role, you will make deliveries to customer job sites while adhering to all safety procedures. Load inventory on truck and unload at customer site using a Moffett truck mounted forklift.
- Perform routine inspection of vehicle and supplies to ensure road safety.
- Plan route to and from customers' businesses and adjust for traffic and/or construction
- Ensure that manifests are complete and accurate.
- Deliver merchandise to customer and contact customer if they are not present.
- Load truck with merchandise to be delivered as well as unload merchandise for customer.
- Pull orders to match manifest.
- Prepare and maintain records in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Provide assistance to resolve customer issues.
NOTE: Will fill in as a warehouse associate as-needed:
- Load and unload materials to and from designated storage area, such as racks, shelves, or vehicles.
- Stack or pile materials, such as lumber, boards, or pallets.
- Verify computations against physical count of stock.
- Maintains condition of work area (i.e. free of trash, product in correct location, etc.).
- Receive and fill orders or sell supplies, materials, and products to installers and subcontractors.
We are looking for candidates with:
- Minimum of Class A license required. Operate vehicle with GVW over 26,000 pounds in combination.
- 2 years flatbed experience
- Proper licensing relative to equipment.
- Forklift certification.
- Moffet experience
- HazMat certification may be required.
At Anixter, we give you an opportunity for a career and a great work environment. We are a friendly, employee focused organization that prides itself on customer service, flawless execution and a hard day s work. If you are looking for a great work environment, great benefits and an opportunity to grow your career
Qualified candidates, please click apply below.