Grow as We Grow and Take Your Career to New Heights!
Do you have a knack for providing top-level customer service? Do you go the extra mile to ensure satisfaction for clients and guests? Do you want to be part of a fun and growing company? If so, this just might be the right opportunity for you!
As a Resident Concierge, you will work at the main entrance desk of our residential client communities and be the first to meet residents with a warm welcome first impression. Our ideal candidate will be able to provide excellent customer service and be effortlessly handle resident requests with the goal of providing a Standard-Setting resident experience.
Pay: $13 Hourly
Work Schedule: 24 Hours Operations Sunday - Saturday Schedules include: 7am - 3pm, 3pm-11pm, and 11pm-7am
(Must be flexible and available to work all shifts including Weekends)
Essential duties include:
* Welcome customers upon entrance with a warm welcome
* Act as point of reference for resident who need assistance, reservations and information attending to their needs and requirements
* Understand resident's needs and provide them with personalized solutions and suggestions.
* Acquire extensive knowledge of the premises and the nearby venues and businesses to make the most suitable recommendations
* Arrange events, excursions, and transportation upon requests from residents
* Acquire extensive knowledge of the premises and the nearby venues and businesses
* Possess problem-solving ability with the ability to find appropriate resolutions for Resident complaints
* Answer phone inquiries handling requests as needed
You are a good fit if you have the following education, experience, and skills:
* High school diploma or GED required
* 1-2 years of customer service experience in the hospitality industry
* Experience working as a concierge in a hotel or luxury condominium is a plus
* Experience in the multifamily industry is a plus
* Must have a commitment to service excellence with a friendly and positive attitude
* The ability to multi-task and handle various duties at one time
* Time-management and problem-solving skills is essential
* Maintain a professional appearance and friendly attitude toward residents and community staff
* Must have excellent skills in Microsoft Office products
* Able to keep up with the physical demands of being on your feet and walking for much of the day
* Must be able to lift at least 25 pounds
* Must enjoy delighting all residents including pets and possess exemplary customer service skills
* Must display excellent verbal and written communications skills
* Attention to detail and quality
* Ability to take direction, be reliable, work productively on one's own and adhere to a schedule
* Own an iPhone with IOS 9 or newer or Android 6 or newer
* Comfortable with downloading and using mobile apps
* Must have a valid Driver's License with a clean driving record
* Wants to be part of a fun and growing company
We provide the following comprehensive, flexible benefits to our full-time associates and eligible family members.
* Health coverage for you and your family through medical, dental, vision plans, and Pet insurance plan options
* Tax advantages through healthcare savings and flexible spending accounts
* Financial protection through disability, life, accidental death & dismemberment, and business travel insurance
* 401k plan with a generous company matching contribution
* Generous paid time off program in which benefits increase along with your tenure with the company
* Support of continued education through tuition reimbursement
* Associate and family assistance program
* Associate discount programs
* Referral bonus program
* Rewards and recognition program
Valet Living, LLC is an industry leader - ahead of the national trend and the founder of five nights a week doorstep trash and recycling collection.
Valet Living is a drug-free employer. All offers of employment will be contingent on successful background Check. Valet Living is an Equal Opportunity Employer.