Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's most innovative companies and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
Works to provide the best possible guest culinary experience within the F&B facilities. Assists Outlet Manager/Chef in maintenance of recipes, recipe costings, product implementation and product delivery. Delivers high quality food and beverage products and service. Responsible for cleanliness and sanitation of work station and outlet facilities. Works to develop a positive public image of all resort F&B facilities. Responsible for cash handling.
Essential Job Functions:
* Production and delivery of a high quality, healthy, food and beverage product.
* Maintain clean and sanitary work station and outlet facility
* Assists in maintenance of proper production and service procedures
* Maintain proper accounting and cash handling procedures
* Provide pleasant, prompt, friendly service.
* Promote positive professional culinary culture throughout the F&B outlet and the CBMR resort.
* High School Diploma or Equivalent Required
* Familiar with Windows Office, POS/ cash register systems preferred
* Serv Safe/ TIPS Alcohol Service preferred
* 1year in F&B, preferred
* Some conversational Spanish preferred
* Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
* Must be able to work evenings, weekends and holidays
What's in it for you? Benefits include:
* Free Ski passes for employees and dependents
* Discount lift tickets for friends and family
* Free ski lessons
* Discounted lodging, food, gear and mountain shuttles
* Discounted bike haul & golf
* 401(k) Retirement Plan
* Excellent training and professional development
We are the wild ones. Free, untamed, unstructured and unlike the others. We are confident in who we are and what we seek. We take bold risks to pursue our passions and live boldly with our choices. Our dedication to our mountains, community, coworkers and guests set us apart and bring us together. Come join us at the end of the road.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 191147