Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's most innovative companies and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
Responsible for scanning tickets and providing excellent guest service and access control at assigned lift(s). Responsible for operating assigned lift(s) in accordance with policies and safety procedures outlined in Lift Operations training manual. Ensure safe loading and unloading of our guests. Will provide added value to the resort experience through friendly and courteous service.
Essential Job Duties
* Ensure that all guests have valid tickets/passes when they load at the bottom of the chairlifts.
* Assist in the resolution of any ticket/pass issues.
* Verify daily that the lift is in safe working order. Perform safety checks and visual checks on lift components. Maintain all necessary written logs and records for compliance with Colorado Passenger Tramway Safety Board regulations.
* Maintain a high standard of associate to guest relations. Verbally educate guests as to the proper loading and unloading procedures. Constantly keep watch over the guest for their safety and comfort. Inform guests of current weather conditions (ie threatening weather) and ensure that they are aware of when the lifts close for the day.
* Demonstrate a complete understanding of the mechanical principles of the lift and all emergency procedures in order to provide a safe experience for our guests.
* Maintain the load and unload areas in a neat and tidy manner.
* Must be able to work holidays, weekends, and some evenings
* Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
* Prior experience in jobs demonstrating customer service skills.
We are the wild ones. Free, untamed, unstructured and unlike the others. We are confident in who we are and what we seek. We take bold risks to pursue our passions and live boldly with our choices. Our dedication to our mountains, community, coworkers and guests set us apart and bring us together. Come join us at the end of the road.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 177499