Nada, a fiercely, energetic re-imagined Mexican concept is searching for an Executive Chef. You will be an integral part of world-class service and we will train and invest in the right person who is excited about working with amazing ingredients and working side by side with a dedicated and committed team.
- Manage daily kitchen operations, including but not limited to financial and administrative duties
- Manage lifecycle of all back of the house employees (hiring, training, development and performance management)
- Advocate for the guest experience and uphold the standards of hospitality
- Highly organized with excellent attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Management experience in a full-service, high-volume, fine-dining restaurant
- Spirit of hospitality
- Competitive salary with bonus potential
- Paid time off; closed all major holidays
- Medical, dental and vision
- Life insurance
- Dining card at Boca Restaurant Group
- Short term and long term disability
We are a passionate restaurant group and we are dedicated to go above and beyond to blow each and every guest away. For more information about our restaurant, please visit us online (). If you are interested in joining our growing restaurant group, we look forward to receiving your resume.