About Us: We started with a simple philosophy and a big idea: offer everyone a better tasting and healthier alternative to tap water and confront the plastic water bottle epidemic head on by putting an end to single use plastic water bottles. Six years later, we've saved over 130 million single-use plastic water bottles with FloWater Refill Stations and are on track to save one billion bottles by the year 2022. Recently named #493 on INC 5000 list of fastest growing companies, we're rapidly headed into the next phase of bringing FloWater to a place of rest, work and play near you.
Check out what the press is saying about us via the link below. If you think you'd be an amazing fit, reach out and let us know why.
Mission & Outcomes: Takes primary ownership of payable and inventory balances, and secondary ownership of other balances as assigned. Ensures accuracy and integrity of the balances, strengthens internal controls and facilitates timely collection, thereby meeting the key metrics of the inventory and expense balances and protecting the value of the company's assets.
Great Candidates: Analytical with an obsessive-level of detail orientation to tracking balances. High-energy with a passion for accounting and numbers. Diligent and polite when dealing with vendors and employees in our payment efforts. Assertiveness to meet and beat assigned metric goals.
Responsibilities and Role:
- Assist team with general ledger accounting. Verify, allocate, post and reconcile various accounts, particularly: inventory, sales tax, payables, prepaids and deferred costs.
- Process payables through our vendor payment portal.
- Develop and analyze data and performance metrics to reflect status outstanding customer receivables.
- Assist in development of revenue recognition program.
- Lead process improvement in all assigned areas.
- Assist with production of metrics and budgets.
- Participate in month-end close for all assigned accounts.
- Working knowledge of US GAAP and strong understanding of internal controls.
- Maintain open, positive, cordial, team-oriented lines of communication with managers, coworkers and business associates
- Adhere to department policies and procedures
- Anticipate customer (internal and external) needs and foster excellent customer service
- Special projects as assigned
- Other duties as assigned
- 2+ years in Accountant position
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
- Ability to be forceful and direct while maintaining a professional and cordial demeanor to maintain customer relationships
- Knowledge of General Ledger (debits/credits), currently using QuickBooks, NetSuite ERP implementation slated for completion Q1 2020.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, is required
- Ability to work with system processes and ability to successfully research and resolve issues, both from a system and accounting perspective
- Demonstrate a commitment to quality and dependability
- Demonstrated ability to work individually and in a team environment
- Acute attention to detail and excellent time management skills. This position requires mastery of a large amount of detail and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines in a fast-paced office environment
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to work overtime as necessary
- Outstanding written, verbal, and analytical skills
Compensation: This is a full-time, salaried position with competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits package (medical, dental, vision, F.S.A, 401k), Stock Options, and Paid Time Off. #HPJ