Sodexo is seeking a Food Service Manager 2 (Patient Services Manager) for St. John's Hospital located in Maplewood, MN. St. John's Hospital is a 184 bed hospital and part of the MHealth Fairview Health Care system.
This Food Service Manager is primarily responsible for patient food service operations, and supports retail cafeteria services, and occasional food production and ordering. The ideal candidate is someone with 1-2 years of food service management experience. Experience with patient care, nutrition, or food service operations is preferred.
Typical schedule for this position is from 11:00am-8:00pm, with some flexibility to work an opening or closing shift, along with rotating weekends and holidays.
The successful candidate will:
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who have:
Learn more about St. John's Hospital at
Learn more about Sodexo's Benefits
Not the job for you?
We offer Food Service Management and Patient Services positions in a variety of business segments, including Corporate, Schools, Universities, Government and Agencies, Health Care, Senior Living and Sports and Leisure locations across the United States. Continue your search for Food Service Management jobs.
Working for Sodexo:
At Sodexo, you will find the ingredients for a great career in food service management specializing in Patient Services. With benefits including schedules that encourage work-life balance and continuing education opportunities, you'll enjoy an improved quality of life that's unique in the hospitality industry.
Provides supervision for multi-functional food service areas at an account/unit to ensure client satisfaction and retention for the Company. Contributes to account revenue and operating profit through the implementation of Sodexo programs while executing against Standard Operating Procedures.
- Maintains and develops client relationships and customer satisfaction for multi-functional food service areas to ensure account retention and positive public relations
- Establishes and maintains a safe work environment
- Supervises day-to-day work activities by delegating authority, assigning and prioritizing activities and monitoring operating standards
- Utilizes Sodexo resources and programs to ensure operating standards and regulatory requirements are met and employees have the necessary equipment and inventory
- Manages by providing positive and constructive feedback to employees in order to reward, coach, correct and motivate in order drive a high-level of employee engagement
Basic Education Requirement - High School Diploma, GED or equivalent
Basic Management Experience - 1 year
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.