Success is yours when you collaborate and work hard in our team-based culture.
Sodexo is seeking a Food Service Manager 2 for St. Joseph's Hospital located in St. Paul, MN. St. Joseph's Hospital is part of the M Health Fairview Health Care system. Sodexo is honored to continue its partnership with M Health Fairview as together we pursue Fairview's vision of driving a healthier future. It is an exciting time to join Sodexo's Fairview Health Services Team, and if you are energized by change, then it is a fantastic time to be part of this dynamic partnership.
The Food Service Manager is manages cafeteria operations, supports patient services, food production and ordering. The ideal candidate is someone with previous restaurant, retail or food service supervisory experience who is looking for a better work life balance. Typical schedule for this position is mid-shift hours and some opening or closing shifts, along with rotating weekends and holidays.
The successful candidate will:
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who:
Learn more about M Health Fairview St. Joseph's at St. Joseph's Hospital
Learn more about Sodexo's Benefits
Not the job for you?
We offer Food Service Management positions in a variety of business segments, including Corporate, Schools, Universities, Government and Agencies, Health Care, Senior Living and Sports and Leisure locations across the United States. Continue your search for Food Service Management jobs.
Working for Sodexo:
At Sodexo, you will find the ingredients for a great career in food service management. With benefits including schedules that encourage work-life balance and continuing education opportunities, you'll enjoy an improved quality of life that's unique in the hospitality industry.
Provides supervision for multi-functional food service areas at an account/unit to ensure client satisfaction and retention for the Company. Contributes to account revenue and operating profit through the implementation of Sodexo programs while executing against Standard Operating Procedures.
- Maintains and develops client relationships and customer satisfaction for multi-functional food service areas to ensure account retention and positive public relations
- Establishes and maintains a safe work environment
- Supervises day-to-day work activities by delegating authority, assigning and prioritizing activities and monitoring operating standards
- Utilizes Sodexo resources and programs to ensure operating standards and regulatory requirements are met and employees have the necessary equipment and inventory
- Manages by providing positive and constructive feedback to employees in order to reward, coach, correct and motivate in order drive a high-level of employee engagement
Basic Education Requirement - High School Diploma, GED or equivalent
Basic Management Experience - 1 year
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.