In partnership with Blake Shelton, we're bringing Ole Red to downtown Nashville! Featuring Shelton-inspired food, drink, music and retail, Ole Red Nashville is a 26,000-square-foot restaurant and entertainment venue in the heart of Music City's Lower Broadway. Itchin' to have a little fun? We're looking for fun-loving, hard-working folks to join our team!
Meet, greet and seat all guests with a positive, friendly, helpful attitude and is a general source of information to all guests entering the venue.
- Greet all guests promptly and courteously in a professional manner.
- Control the flow of guests coming into the restaurant and those who are waiting for a table.
- Direct guest to appropriate location to wait when on a wait.
- Estimate and quote accurate wait times for tables.
- Show guests to tables, place menu on table for guest, wait for guest to be seated before leaving the table.
- Thank each guest for visiting the restaurant and invite him/her to return in a friendly and sincere manner.
- Communicate to door host, kitchen and Manager on Duty the wait time, parties of eight (8) or more, and any planned special event; any and all information is necessary to ensure proper flow.
- Keep host area clean and organized throughout the shift (shift mechanics), maintain running duties.
- Adherence to standard operating procedures.
- Attend pre-shift meeting conducted by Manager on Duty prior to start of each shift.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred
- Working knowledge of restaurant operations, seating procedures, guest relations, problem solving
- Skill in diplomacy, handling multiple tasks, verbal skills, organizational skills, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to diffuse possibly volatile situations with tact and diplomacy
- Ability to seat guests in a high-volume restaurant at a pace that maximizes efficiency of service and performance of overall operations