QSR (Quick Service Restaurant) Associate Description:
This QSR (Quick Service Restaurant) Associate position prepares food, cleans and maintains equipment, and follow all health codes and Quick Service Restaurant (QSR) procedures. Provide product information, customer service, and cashiering assistance to customers. Perform a variety of duties inherent to retail sales and merchandising. This is an hourly non-exempt position that reports to Restaurant Supervisor.
- Ensure Restaurant area and equipment is kept cleaned and properly maintained..
- Prepare food according to recipes and cook times established within the Restaurant. Check food products in hot case and dispose waste as needed.
- Ensure Resturant area and equipment is kept cleaned and properly maintained.
- Assist store customers with purchases of store products. Provide excellent service to customers and maintain high standards of store image.
- Operate cash register, including opening and closing of till operations. Maintain daily shift accountability of all monies, credit, debit and voids/refunds, house charges.
- Comply with laws and policies regarding AGE RESTRICTED SALES.
- Comply with proper paperwork procedures and cash over/short policies.
- Adhere to established work schedule. Consistently arrive at work and on time; ensure work responsibilities are covered when absent; arrive at meetings and appointments on time.
- Complete daily, weekly, and monthly checklist items.
- Establish and maintain effective work relationships with those contacted in the performance of required duties.
- Observe safety and security procedures; determine appropriate action beyond guidelines; report potentially unsafe conditions; use equipment and materials properly.
- Other duties as assigned.
QSR (Quick Service Restaurant) Associate Requirements:
- H.S. diploma or GED required.
- Current Food Handler Permit or ability to obtain one upon hire required.
- Must be 21 years of age or older.
- Experience in food service, retail sales, customer service, and cashiering preferred.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide all units of measure using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals required.
- Excellent customer service skills and ability to establish and maintain effective work relationships.
- Ability to comprehend and follow verbal and written information and maintain a safe working environment.
- Must be able to pass pre-employment and random drug screenings, including for marijuana.
- Must pass background check.
QSR (Quick Service Restaurant) Associate Additional Information
- Pay starts at $15.45 per hour.
- Part-time, up to 29 hours per week as scheduled.
- This is an hourly non-exempt position and employment is at-will.
The Snoqualmie Tribe gives Indian preference to candidates who can provide proof of enrollment in a federally recognized tribe. In the absence of qualified Indian applicants who meet the qualifications listed above, all applicants not entitled to or who do not claim Indian preference, will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is an on-going pool to collect applications for part-time positions, up to 29 hours per week. Applications will be under consideration for 90 days.