Era Living is seeking both part-time and full-time Lead Food Servers to become the newest members of our Dining Services team located in our Ida Culver House Broadview Community in North Seattle, WA.?
Competitive Compensation and a Complete Benefits Package including:
- Company Sponsored Health Plan
- 401k with Generous Employer Match
- Vacation & Sick Leave
- Employee Discount Programs
- Employee Assistance Program
- Leadership & Longevity Bonuses
- The advantages of an environment that supports your development and recognizes your achievements!
The Lead Food Server is responsible for ensuring that the dining room is ready for service at evening meal and continually informs staff of food or service changes. Ensures closing duties are done correctly and in a timely manner.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- First Aid and CPR certified or able to obtain within 30 days of hire.
- Food Handler's Certificate or able to obtain within 14 days of hire.
- Washington State Alcohol Permit or able to obtain within 30 days of hire (if applicable).
- Ability to use good interpersonal skills when interacting with Residents, family members, visitors and co-workers.
- Ability to?read, write, and communicate in English.
- Ability to pass DSHS background check, required.
About Era Living:
If you are passionate about improving the quality of life for older adults and exemplify a values based approach to your work, demonstrating integrity, credibility, consistency, strong team orientation, and outstanding communication, we welcome your application! Please visit our careers site at Era Living has been voted #4 Best Place to Work in Seattle 2017 (CityVoter?s) and Top 5 BEST Places to Work in 2014 & 2015 (King5 Best of Western Washington!).