CDL "A" TRACTOR TRAILER DELIVERY DRIVERS DHL is currently hiring for our facility in:
GRAND PRAIRIE, TX
$55,000 - $70,000 Annual Income (or more)
$7,500 Sign On Bonus
Potential for up to $2,000 (tax-free) annually in Driver Safety, Attendance, and Performance bonus!!!
Excellent Home Time
$2,000 Referral Bonus (paid to our company drivers)
DHL Supply Chain is part of the SUPPLY CHAIN division of Deutsche Post DHL Group, the world's leading logistics and mail communications company, with over 325,000 people in practically every country on the planet.
And yet they all have one important thing in common: The Customer.
That s because logistics drives our world, but people are what connect it. Delivering service, quality and sustainability, every single day to every single customer, is how we re able to bring people together and make a difference to their lives.
We are looking for people ready to help us achieve our vision to become the supply chain solutions company for the world. We hope you will consider how you can be a part of it.
DHL is currently hiring CDL-A tractor trailer truck drivers for full time regional delivery route work. We're looking for drivers that present a neat, clean, professional appearance and have a solid attendance record.
- Our customer is a nationally known distributor of automobile and light truck tires
- Our drivers do not load their trailers but do make deliveries of product to company stores within the region.
- Delivery of this product is easier than food/beverage delivery and we teach you the techniques for fast, efficient and safe deliveries.
- Successful applicants must have the ability to maneuver safely in both urban and suburban environments.
- You would be operating late model sleeper tractors and 53' van trailers,.
- This regional route delivery opportunity typically requires 3-4 nights per week on the road with two days per week off. Schedules vary due to specific driver, customer and operational needs. You will be assigned late model well maintained equipment.
- This is not team driving.
Key Benefits - Comprehensive, Affordable and Available After 30 Days:
- Medical - Administered by Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield, which includes one free physical per year and includes Rx coverage.
- Dental - Administered by Met Life, which includes 2 free check-ups and cleanings per year .
- Vision - Choose from either Davis Vision or VSP. Both include one free annual vision checkup at no charge.
Company Paid Benefits
- Life Insurance - $40,000 (double indemnity = $80,000)
- Short Term Disability Insurance - Protection for up to 26 weeks.
- Vacations - After 6 months of employment you will begin accruing your vacation time at a rate of 80 hours (10 days) per year.
- Paid Holidays - You will enjoy 6 designated holidays and 3 personal holidays per year. Holidays are paid after completing 90 days of employment.
- 401-K - With a Company Matching Piece. This is an outstanding way to save for retirement.
- Tuition Reimbursement Earn your Undergraduate and/or Graduate degree on DHL.
- Work Life Program - Company supplemented and administered by OptumHealth.(This service is a confidential, short term counseling and education program for a wide range of personal and lifestyle challenges.)
- Minimum of 6-months verifiable tractor/trailer driving experience. (If applicant has less than one year of experience a certificate of completion from an accredited CDL training school is required).
- Valid CDL Class - A operator's license.
- Be a minimum 21 years of age
- License not suspended or revoked for cause within the last 3 years, (per the criteria of 49 CFR 391.15 and/or 383.51) whether in commercial or personal vehicle.
- Ability to successfully pass the DOT drug screen and physical as well as the DHL Supply Chain written, road and aptitude tests.
- No more than two moving violations; OR two preventable accidents; OR a combination of one moving violation and one preventable accident within the last two years.
- Present a neat, clean and professional appearance.
Don't delay. Respond to this ad today!
DHL Supply Chain is an Equal Opportunity Employer.