Michelin rated dinner-only neighborhood restaurant is seeking an outstanding hands-on Chef de Cuisine who exudes passion and has an overall positive demeanor. The CDC is ultimately responsibility for leading the kitchen through culture, daily operations, performance and financial stability. Interested candidates must have experience working in notable chef-driven restaurants at management level.
- R&D and creating new dishes and menus in line with restaurant concept based on seasonality and availability
- Strong communication abilities, culture development and mentorship to BOH team through motivation, training, and providing feedback
- Work closely with farmers and vendors regarding ordering, new product offerings, pricing, and all other product-related issues
- Ensuring food quality and consistency at all times
- Overseeing all personnel and administrative responsibilities including P&L, food/labor costing, ordering, inventory, staff scheduling, etc.