Grow as We Grow and Take Your Career to New Heights!
Do you love to keep a clean home? Why not earn extra income helping others do the same? Be part of a fun and growing company while cleaning resident homes in an apartment community.
Pay: $13-$14 Hourly
Work Schedule: Must be able to work a flexible schedule in between Monday - Saturday from 8:00 AM-6:00 PM
Location: Chamblee area
Essential duties include:
* Provide exemplary cleaning experience to apartment community resident homes
* Understand special cleaning requests and preferences of each resident
* Ensure all tasks in the cleaning checklist have been performed prior to leaving the unit
* Dust and polish every surface, including tables, dressers, televisions and headboards
* Clean and sanitize bathrooms from top to bottom
* Clean rugs, carpets, upholstered furniture, and/or draperies using vacuum or other cleaners
* Clean and sanitize kitchen from top to bottom and load dishes into dishwasher.
* Empty wastebaskets and take trash to the compactor
* Sweep, vacuum and/or mop entire home just prior to leaving the unit
* Perform rotation cleaning including carpet shampooing, deep cleaning, wipe ceiling fans, window washing etc.
* Maintain safety standards by wearing gloves and practicing proper lifting techniques
* Ensure security of resident homes and privacy of residents while entering, cleaning and exiting the home
* May be asked to perform other amenity services
You are a good fit if you have the following skills:
* Must have a commitment to service excellence with a friendly and positive attitude
* Must have good interpersonal skills
* Able to keep up with the physical demands of being on your feet and walking for much of the day
* Must have excellent knowledge on how to use cleaning supplies and cleaning techniques for all areas of the home
* Must be able to lift at least 25 pounds
* Able to cope with inclement weather (rain, snow, cold, or heat wave)
* Ability to take direction, be reliable, work productively on one's own and adhere to a schedule
* Own an iPhone with IOS 9 or newer or Android 6 or newer and comfortable with downloading and using mobile apps
* 2+ years' experience in cleaning rooms or homes
* Experience as a room attendant in a hotel is a plus
We provide the following comprehensive, flexible benefits to our full-time associates and eligible family members.
* Health coverage for you and your family through medical, dental, vision plans, and Pet insurance plan options
* Tax advantages through healthcare savings and flexible spending accounts
* Financial protection through disability, life, accidental death & dismemberment, and business travel insurance
* 401k plan with a generous company matching contribution
* Generous paid time off program in which benefits increase along with your tenure with the company
* Support of continued education through tuition reimbursement
* Associate and family assistance program
* Associate discount programs
* Referral bonus program
* Rewards and recognition program
Valet Living, LLC is an industry leader - ahead of the national trend and the founder of five nights a week doorstep trash and recycling collection.
Valet Living is a drug-free employer. All offers of employment will be contingent on successful background Check. Valet Living is an Equal Opportunity Employer.