Windsor Run Community, in Charlotte, NC is growing our dining services team and looking for Utility Worker/Dishwashers to support our back of house dining operations. Our utility workers/dishwashers are critical players in making sure our kitchen operations are top notch, and ultimately, delivering an exceptional resident dining experience.
How You Will Make an Impact
- Provide exceptional organization and cleanliness for kitchen, dining and storage areas, equipment and food preparation areas.
- Support stock/utility team members with inventory, receiving, verification, stocking and tracking.
- Work safely using designated safety equipment, including personal protective equipment (PPE).
Benefits We Offer Employees
- Medical, dental and vision programs, based on #s of hours worked.
- Opportunities for growth within dining as well as other departments.
- Quality of life – not your typical late-night restaurant hours.
- 24-hour gated and secured community campus.
- Onsite wellness visits and sick care available to employees 18 and older.
What You Will Need
- High school diploma or GED preferred
- Experience in a kitchen/food serving environment preferred, but not required
- Ability to follow instructions, follow through with assignments, follow cleaning and other schedules and other written information (e.g. production sheets)
- Ability to deal effectively with several projects, an eye for detail, and a friendly manner in dealing with guests and coworkers
- Employee will be required to work weekends and holidays
- Hours will vary - Example - Noon -8pm, 2pm- 8:30pm