: Responsible for serving alcoholic, non-alcoholic beverages and food to residents and guests in a friendly, service-oriented manner. Assures that service is completed according to proper procedures.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Maintains the Erickson Living philosophy and “Vision” statement.
- Takes orders for beverages and food.
- Effectively uses the designated POS systems.
- Follows cash and charge procedures.
- Serves cocktails, non-alcoholic beverages and food orders following proper service procedures.
- Knowledge of bar supplies and common drinks and makes suggestions to customers.
- Ensures the residents and guests have an enjoyable meal with high quality service.
- PP Works safely, consistently using designated safety equipment (personal protective equipment- PPE).
- Maintains cleanliness, organization and sanitation of assigned areas.
- Communities appropriately with supervisors and dining room staff and listens effectively.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to serve beverages and meals, and follow through with the service process in a friendly manner.
- Must meet the States’ age requirements for serving alcohol.
- Employee will be required to work weekends and holidays.EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- High School Diploma or GED preferred.
- Experience in a kitchen/service environment preferred.