Bring five star local food service to companies you love. As a you will help deliver and present catered meals with the highest-quality ingredients to the fastest-growing companies in your area.
Make Great Money Enjoy a flexible work schedule with growth opportunities.
No Previous Catering Experience Required We offer training and real-world client-facing experience that boosts your resume!
Passionate Community We?re a community who love healthy food and helping our peers achieve their goals.
Grab a bite to eat (if you?re a morning food person), check your weekly schedule on your mobile device, then stop by the Caviar hub to pick up supplies and food for your scheduled delivery.
Navigate your local area (with support from our real-time logistics team to help with emergencies). Then head to the local business, set up and serve a delicious and healthy meal.
Post-shift, return to the Caviar hub and hang out with fellow Captains. Grab a bite to eat and even take some food home for later or your family ? it?s all on us! Heck, we even pay for parking.
- Pick up pre-scheduled healthy breakfasts, lunches and dinners from restaurants and deliver them to local companies.
- Work with a team of Catering Captains to beautifully present meals that wow our clients.
- Provide client feedback using our proprietary app.
- Maintain professionalism while interacting with clients and restaurant partners.
- Complete maintenance and operational tasks as assigned by the Hub Manager.
- Be 18 years old or older.
- Be willing to obtain a food handler card.
- Be available for at least two lunch shifts from Monday to Friday.
- Have an iPhone or Android phone.
- Have a valid driver's license and a clean driving record. (Not a requirement in NYC.)
- Own your own vehicle. (Not a requirement in NYC.)
Nice to have
- Restaurant, catering or hospitality experience.
- Customer service experience.
- Passionate about healthy food.