Unique and only Georgian restaurant in Bay Area is looking for line and prep cooks.
We are excited to share the traditions of Georgia and how our food reflects those traditions.
What we offer
* Flexible schedule: full-time positions
* Free shift meals
* Discounted meals when dining as a guest
* Training and career growth opportunities
* Friendly working environment and staff
What you will do
* Prepare food items according to the standards of quality, consistency and timelines
* Ensure compliance with all health codes and requirements
* Maintain stocking and organization of work area daily
* Complete prep tasks as needed in accordance with recipe, procedure, quality and speed standards
* Contribute to positive food costs by utilizing established best practices
* Respond to additional guest requests by preparing orders to their specifications
* Maintain food storage, receiving, stocking and rotation
What you need to have
* Love for food and cooking beautiful, fresh and high-quality dishes
* Prior relevant education or experience is preferred
* Ability to stand for long periods of time
* Flexibility to work a variety of shifts
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $16.00 to $20.00 /hour
Bevri (which means "a lot" in Georgian) is the Bay Area's only Georgian restaurant, famous for its hot gooey cheese bread khachapuri, juicy and flavorful dumplings khinkali, mouth-watering grilled meats and, of course, unique luscious Georgian wines.
Ready to try our satisfying Georgian food and gorgeous wine? Find us in Downtown Palo Alto (reservations recommended) or order delivery.