Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's most innovative companies and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
Job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Preps and works assigned stations quickly and cleanly
- Follow prep sheets accurately and with a sense of urgency
- Prepare food to the specifications of the Chef
- Reads, understands and follows recipes and standards
- Advises higher level Cooks and/or Managers of anticipated problems
- Clean food preparation equipment, work areas, counters, tables, etc. without supervision
- Demonstrate teamwork and cooperation with?front of house?staff
- Ability to communicate effectively and with a sense of urgency
- Responsible for production on own station and co-ordinates with Entry Level Cooks on their stations (having a high level of kitchen awareness)
- Inspects food preparation and serving areas to ensure observance of safety and sanitary food handling practices.
- Takes responsibility for product used in their station and manages it to assure a quality product.
- FIFO (first in, first out) rule observed daily in food rotation
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Previous restaurant or customer service experience
- Able to communicate?English
- Able to lift at least 50 lbs.
- Able to stand for long periods of time
- Two years cooking experience and abilities
- Previous supervisory experience
There?s nothing like ski town life in the heart of the Rocky Mountains. You?ll get to live and play in the heart of paradise?and work with some of the friendliest coworkers in the Gunnison Valley. In fact, our guests repeatedly tell us that it?s the welcoming smiles, upbeat attitudes, and friendly vibe that bring them back to Crested Butte (in addition to the great skiing, of course).? Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 176590