CTI Foods mission is to be the best custom food and culinary solutions team, focused on driving results for our customers. Fostering a culture of collaboration, integrity and continuous improvement, we seek only the best talent to join our organization.
Here at CTI we are in the business of food processing and we serve many of the top brand name chain restaurants across the U.S. We are proud to be one of the largest importer and processer of meat products and we have 7 manufacturing plants within our supply chain.
The Maintenance Supervisor will provide hands-on technical and professional leadership in establishing, refining and administration of equipment reliability and preventive maintenance programs for all equipment and building systems.
• Lead and develop Maintenance Technicians across 3 shifts to maintain building and equipment to ensure optimal performance and reduction of planned and unplanned downtime.
• Daily communications with Production, Quality Assurance and Engineering to resolve technical and/or operational issues, assign resources to address various performance problems and coordinate the planning and scheduling of support activities.
• Continuous improvement and administration of PM/PPM programs for all equipment and building systems.
• Establish, refine and administer Parts Room inventory programs for adherence to budgets while maintaining availability of necessary parts and optimization of stocking levels of parts for all equipment and building systems.
• Perform engineering analysis to determine the root cause of the most critical and repetitive equipment failures
• Continuous improvement and administration of training programs to develop skills and abilities of assigned staff.
• Coordination and supervision of outside contractors for projects and maintenance support activities.
• Participating in engineering improvement projects to current and future processes, including cost-reduction, manufacturability, functionality, and quality.
• Ensure Maintenance Department compliance with all company policies and procedures.
• Provide pro-active leadership ensure continued compliance with USDA, FDA, EPA, OSHA and GMP regulations.
• Promotes, adheres, and is responsible for Food Safety and Quality.
• Maintain and update engineering information (EI) documents (equipment manuals, drawings, schematics, etc.)
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Technical/Engineering Degree or equivalent experience.
• 5+ years Maintenance experience in high volume production facility, preferably in food manufacturing.
• Minimum of 2 years' experience as a Maintenance Supervisor.
• Strong background in preventive maintenance and CMMS programs and activities.
• Strong electrical / mechanical knowledge and troubleshooting ability.
• Thorough knowledge of and experience working with highly automated PLC control systems.
• Experience with ammonia refrigeration and PSM.
• Experience with boiler systems, hydraulic, pneumatic, power transmission and fire protection systems.
• Experience with automated packaging and palletizing systems.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills to interact effectively with people in all departments and at all levels.
• Must have a developed facilitative/coaching style of management and pursue non-directed activities in dealing with plant opportunities.
• Must have good knowledge of computer operating systems, file management, email and basic programs (Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.)
• Must be self-motivated and able to handle multiple assignments with minimum guidance.
Equal Opportunity Employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, gender, disability, or protected veteran status.