Restaurant Delivery Driver
Listening to podcasts. Catching up with an old friend on the phone. Exploring your city.
No - that?s not a recap of a relaxing Sunday afternoon, it?s all part of being a DELIVERY DRIVER at Bite Squad. With Bite Squad?s flexible scheduling and independent work-style, you can provide a great experience for our customers while still having a great time yourself.
All shifts available - days/nights, weekdays/weekends, part-time/full-time.
We?re partnered with?DAILYPAY- so you?ll never need to wait until Pay Day to have access to your funds!
Why Bite Squad?
- Earn great money - we provide an hourly wage + tips + reimbursements.
- DailyPay available - pull your earnings at any time within the pay period
- $100 Bonus after you complete your first 100 deliveries
- Flexible schedules - set your own availability
- You will be a W2 employee, not a contractor
- Opportunities for long-term growth (management)
- Tons of support (Live dispatch, 24/7 customer service, local team)
- Company discounts at vendors such as Jiffy Lube and Verizon Wireless
Delivery Driver Requirements:
- Have your own vehicle with insurance
- Valid driver's license for a minimum of two years
- Pass a motor vehicle background check
- Own an iPhone or Android
Previous delivery experience is not necessary. Great opportunity for anyone looking for part-time or full-time work, extra income, night or weekend shifts - extra cash! We welcome drivers from other delivery services such as Grubhub, DoorDash, Caviar, Postmates, AmazonFresh, Instacart, Lyft, UberEats or Uber. With flexibility in scheduling, we can work around a second job or school schedule. Bite Squad's standard employment offers all of the perks that come with W2 employment including standard pay stubs / wage verification, access to Worker's Comp and other health benefits & regularity in pay. We love our drivers and encourage all to hit their Squad Goals!