Administrative Assistant to Marketing Manager
Heirloom () is a leading provider of large-format, luxury short-term rentals on the national level. Our unique focus on providing word-class accommodations to discerning groups of travelers in premier travel destinations, combined with a tech-enabled and data-driven business strategy, has allowed Heirloom to quickly carve out a unique space for itself within the highly competitive and rapidly evolving luxury hospitality rental industry.
The Administrative Assistant provides administrative support for essential Marketing Department functions. The primary function of the Administrative Assistant role is to work hands-on with the
Marketing Manager to ensure the timely launch of new properties, optimize existing listings, and ensure
Heirloom's online reputation remains positive through oversight of our reviews.
● Execute on new property listing launches in accordance with internal processes and policies
● Execute on revisions to listing content, policies, and regulations on marketing platforms
● Manage application processes for new listings and new platforms
● Assist with the maintenance of Heirloom's launch process map, as needed
● Work collaboratively with remote teams to manage reviews for new and existing properties across all review channels in accordance with Heirloom's proprietary review process
● Create new and update existing accounts
● Relaunch property listings, as needed
● Administration of special programs, including, but not limited to:
- Scheduling inspections
- Ensuring fixes are communicated to ground teams and photo documentation is collected and submitted.
● Maintain the Marketing Department's Google Drive folder
● Administrative and organizational projects within the marketing department, as assigned
● Special projects, as assigned
● ***Optional*** provide graphic design support for new marketing collateral and website optimizations
A successful Administrative Assistant is a hardworking, collaborative, and creative self-starter with a strong drive to learn and develop personally and professionally. The ideal candidate is a process minded team player that is excited to be a part of establishing a national hospitality brand. While we certainly welcome candidates with a formal background in marketing and PR to apply for this role, it is not a prerequisite for consideration. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds looking to nurture their creative and entrepreneurial spirit.
● Exemplary planning, multi-tasking, and time-management skills
● Impeccable eye for detail
● Proven track record in seeing cross-departmental projects through to completion
● Professional, reliable, able to take direction, and open to feedback
● Proactive approach to problem solving (critical thinker)
● Active learner: taking initiative comes naturally
● Competent writer with an understanding of basic grammar and syntax
● Digital/graphic design experience, especially with Adobe Illustrator (preferred, but not required)
● Based in the Boston area or with easy access to Heirloom's Boston Seaport office
Schedule & Compensation
The Administrative Assistant role is a full-time position based out of Heirloom's Boston Seaport Office
(readily accessible from South Station). This is not a remote position. Compensation for this position is salaried and commensurate with experience. Benefits included as part of compensation package.
The first 90 days of the role will be an immersive training, mentorship, and onboarding experience. The purpose of the 90-day training period is to learn and master Heirloom's marketing systems, platforms, and processes.
How to Apply
Qualified applicants should submit the materials listed below:
● Cover letter specifically addressing the essential functions of this role in relation to your skills, background, and experience
● Portfolio or examples of digital/graphic design (optional)
● Any additional material(s) you would like considered as part of your application