The Telemarketing Sales Supervisor will supervise team members during their employment. The Telemarketing Sales Supervisor will be responsible for ensuring that team members attain minimum standards of competence in product knowledge, sales skills, sales performance, and call handling efficiencies within an Inbound and Outbound environment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Coach sales representatives; reinforces sales training by conducting side-by- side coaching sessions, monitor representative's calls and provide feedback.
- Assist representatives by taking over their calls as needed.
- Track performance.
- Facilitate discussions to gather feedback from agents on training and sales processes
- Mentor and Motivate sales agent.
- Will be required to review all vacation sales looking for any pending or failed issues can be resolved.
- Work closely with Specialty Marketing leadership to manage outbound lead distribution to call center agents.
- Responsible for execution of lead strategy as designated by senior leadership.
- Responsible for creating lead strategies to increase marketing lead performance and penetration.
- Ability to document, measure, and communicate lead performance
- Ability to review telemarketing outbound/inbound scripts and re-calibrate as necessary with best in class sales concepts.
Directly supervises between 10 and 20 employees within the Specialty Marketing Sales Division. This position requires the ability to manage both Inbound and Outbound sales associates. The Telemarketing Sales Supervisor carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are a representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must have an understanding of the sales process.
- Must have proven experience of sales success within an Inbound and outbound telemarketing sales environment.
- Strong one on one and group interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of S.A.M.S.
- Call center Sales experience.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Outbound and Inbound sales supervisory experience preferred.
- Moderate to high performance in Excel.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization..
- Bilingual Preferred English/Spanish