As a Purchasing Analysts you will play a vital role in the supply chain management process. You will serve as the liaison between distribution centers and warehouse management teams and build strategies for supply optimization and efficiencies.
- Partner with distribution centers and provide the right products to warehouses at the right time
- Analyze historical and current trend data to create accurate forecasts for items that we carry in our warehouses
- Ensure fill rates and days on hand are at goal for the region
- Work with our vendors and our warehouses to identify the most cost-efficient ordering and receiving process
- Utilize scale to better position us to receive better pricing and keep days on hand down
- Collaborate with Merchandising to onboard new items and discontinue items
- 5+ years prior purchasing/supply chain experience
- Excellent communication and problem solving
- Proven interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Must be detail oriented
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task and maintain flexibility in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient with MS Office Suite programs
In addition to salary, we offer a benefits package including health/dental/vision/life insurance, 401(k), short- and long-term disability, paid time off.
Accent Food Services is an equal employment employer and is committed to providing employment opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals.