RBI is one of the world's largest quick service restaurant companies with more than $32 billion in system-wide sales and approximately 26,000 restaurants in more than 100 countries and U.S. territories. RBI owns three of the world's most prominent and iconic quick service restaurant brands - BURGER KING®, TIM HORTONS®, and POPEYES®. The Sr. Analyst will be a key addition to the regional finance team and will add value by working with leaders of the North America and Latin America teams. The candidate will support franchisees and internal teams focusing on the accuracy and timeliness of collections to ensure accurate financial reporting in our P&L and balance sheet.
· Ensure receivables due to Restaurant Brands International are accurately reported
· Ensure collection of receivables due to Restaurant Brands International while also monitoring and reducing any bad debt impact
· Works with Development and Finance teams on open receivable issues, restaurant closures and other topics impacting an allocated group of franchisees
· Works with Franchisee profitability team to proactively monitor financial position of franchisees
· Manages various cross functional work streams and processes to deliver results
· Maintains franchisee relationships and manages ad-hoc requests
· Supports the Operations Teams, Finance and other support staff for various reports, analysis and documentation where required
· Perform account reconciliations assessing billing accuracy
· Work to timely clear cash on account
· Coordinate between franchisees, Field representatives and Finance departments
· Communicate directly with restaurant owners on collection or billings issues
· Update daily trackers and maintain internal systems
Qualifications & Skills:
· Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, business or related field
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
· Skilled in managing multiple priorities and projects; skilled in interacting effectively under difficult circumstances and tight deadlines
· Ability to establish effective working relationships among team members; ability to develop recommendations, evaluate alternative courses of action, select correct course of action, and follow up, supporting decisions or recommendations with accurate information or reasoning
· Proficiency in analyzing and managing large amounts of data
· 2 to 4 years previous experience; specific experience in Franchise Operations, public accounting (Big 4), Finance, or Accounts Receivable preferred
· SAP experience preferred
· Strong communication skills
RBI is an equal opportunity employer. Accommodation is available upon request.
Restaurant Brands International and all of its affiliated companies (collectively, RBI) are equal opportunity and affirmative action employers that do not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by local, state, provincial or federal laws, rules, or regulations. RBI's policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment. Accommodation is available for applicants with disabilities upon request.