Bilingual B2B Marketing Manager
Purpose of the job:
With oversight of B2B marketing strategy and efforts for North America and Latin America. The B2B Marketing Manager will develop the strategy for and lead the understanding of customer insights and needs to drive Collinson awareness as well as enable the sales team to generate new leads for business opportunities with key partners. Reporting to the Regional Marketing Director in our Plano, TX office, this person will also work closely with the UK Marketing Team, Regional Sales & Partnerships team.
- Manage an in-depth understanding of our B2B target segments; utilizing that understanding to craft messaging, call to action, and collateral to facilitate lead generation and awareness campaigns.
- Develop relationships with key partners, Payment Credit Networks, Corporations, Lounges and Merchants to strengthen the business ecosystem.
- Participate in pitching processes to reinforce value proposition and support the business development, including new product verticals.
- Create B2B campaigns from start to finish, including communication & toolkits, deploying the campaign, running the analysis, and measurement.
- Develop regional content and localize global campaigns to educate and increase client engagement to drive portfolio growth. (White papers, e-book, other)
- Lead B2B2C campaigns opportunities to strengthen brand positioning and customer preference.
- Continuously work to optimize B2B marketing campaigns, through tracking and analyzing performance, to reach key segments and nurture leads towards conversion.
- Deliver against set revenue, budget, timing and ROI objectives
- Manage external agencies and vendors to deliver on-time and on-budget
Knowledge, skills and experience required:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- 5+ years of B2B & B2B2C marketing experience
- Fluent, bi-lingual (English and Spanish), Portuguese is a plus
- B2B marketing automation (Salesforce), email campaigns, graphic design and content calendars.
- Creativity and passion, with a desire to innovate and transform marketing practices and strategy to drive growth
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong writing skills and ability to produce high quality business recommendations
- Attention to details and excellent project management skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, particularly influencing, listening skills and team player.
- Ability to identify and manage external agency relationships
- Business experience in both Latin America and North America desired
- Knowledge of Financial Services/Travel/Telecom sectors advantageous