Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's most innovative companies and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
This is a dynamic supervisory position for the Mountain Dining division. The Front of House Team Lead is responsible for assisting the General Manager in hiring, training, and supervising all staff. Fulfills day-to-day work responsibilities for the organization as needed, and is thoroughly familiar with all areas of restaurant / facility operations.
* Works on the floor in the restaurant, exceeding guest satisfaction as well as completing management reports pertaining to, tip disbursements and recording, scheduling, ordering products and equipment, inventory and keeping daily logs.
* Understand completely all policies, procedures, standards, specifications, guidelines and training programs.
* Ensure that all guests feel welcome and are given responsive, friendly and courteous service at all times.
* Achieve company objectives in sales, service, quality, appearance of facility and sanitation and cleanliness through training of employees and creating a positive, productive working environment.
* Control cash and other receipts by adhering to cash handling and reconciliation procedures in accordance with restaurant policies and procedures. Fill in where needed to ensure guest service standards and efficient operations.
* Continually strive to develop staff in all areas of restaurant and professional development.
* Ensure that all equipment is kept clean and kept in excellent working condition through personal inspection and by following the restaurant's preventative maintenance programs.
* Ensure all products are received in correct unit count and condition and deliveries are performed in accordance with the restaurant's receiving policies and procedures.
* Oversee and ensure that restaurant policies on employee performance appraisals and feedback are followed and completed on a timely basis.
* Fully understand and comply with all federal, state, county and municipal regulations that pertain to health, safety and labor requirements of the restaurant, employees and guests.
* Responsible for all forms of cash handling throughout restaurant including register drawers, safe, deposits, and change orders.
* High school diploma or equivalent required
* Must be able to lift and carry 40+ lbs.
* Minimum 2 years of restaurant experience Must be fluent in English
* Must be able to work weekends and holidays
* Must have leadership, problem-solving and multi-tasking skills
* Must be aware of safety and sanitation guidelines
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent preferred but not required
* Intermediate skier/rider skills preferred, not required
Becoming part of the Park City team means you're joining one of the best ski brands in the world. The legendary Park City mountain and town are crafted from local charm and hospitality. And living and working in Park City brings its own benefits. From the hip and friendly ski-into-town cultural scene to the unrivaled Wasatch powder of America's largest mountain resort, Park City has a pulse that's as charming as it is rewarding. Join our team and come experience all that Park City has to offer.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 177700