We're seeking an Accountant to join our amazing team at American International Tooling off Johnson Lane in Carson Valley/Minden, NV. We offer competitive pay and benefits such as educational opportunities and company paid employee health and dental Insurance, up to 5% 401K match, 10 paid holidays and up to 2 weeks of vacation with 4 days of sick time annually. This is a full-time, dayshift position generally working Monday through Friday from 6:30 AM to 3:00 PM.
Summary: The Accountant is responsible for serving as an assistant in the accounting department and ensuring accurate and timely financial records are created for the organization.
Essential Functions: Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Handle the posting of Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable, working daily with both vendors and customers.
· Facilitate the submission of sales records and communications of shipping information between sales, manufacturing and production.
· Upon request, provide to management detail cost reports stating actual to plan numbers on specific parts.
· Prepares cost ledger and reports on shop or departmental expense figures.
· Monitor and understand costs associated with product cost models.
· Ensure indirect and direct costs are accurate.
This position has no supervisory responsibility.
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
This job operates in a clerical, office setting. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
Education and Experience:
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $20.00 to $25.00 /hour