Apply Online or Call:
Class A - Delivery Driver - Nutrien Ag Solutions (Milford, Delaware, USA)
At Nutrien, our Purpose is to grow our world from the ground up and we do so with safety and integrity as our core values. Nothing is more important than sending our people home safe, every day.
Nutrien Ag Solutions is the retail division of Nutrien , the largest crop inputs company in the world. As part of our collective mission of Feeding the Future, Nutrien Ag Solutions provides full-acre solutions through our trusted crop consultants at more than 2,000 locations in North America, South America, Europe and Australia. For more than 150 years, we have been helping growers achieve the highest yields with a wide selection of products, including our proprietary brands: Loveland Products, Inc.; Proven Seed and Dyna-Gro Seed; as well as financial, custom application and precision ag services.
We harvest the best. Diverse views and experience make us strong. We look for people who have a safety-first mindset, who are collaborative team players, who deliver on their commitments, who are innovators in search of a better way, and who believe in inclusion.
Working at Nutrien Ag Solutions will provide you an opportunity to help us Feed the Future, and grow your career.
What you will do:
- To operate semi-truck with one trailer, according to state laws. To transport loads over required route to proper destinations, observing all traffic laws and safety regulations.
- Must be able to conduct a standard DOT truck inspection.
- Capable of filling out all company and DOT required paperwork.
- Must be able to fill out shipping bills of lading and necessary signatures and return completed paper work to shipping office. To maintain any related records required.
- Must be able to lift and move up to 50 pounds.
- To perform miscellaneous service duties such as checking, on a daily basis, oil, water, fuel, and air in tires. To report any maintenance malfunctions to maintenance dept.
- This summary of job responsibilities and duties is meant to be a general description of this position and is not all-inclusive.
What you will bring:
- High School diploma or demonstrated experience in vocational agricultural or a combination of education and work experience
- Valid driver's license & Current CDL - Class A required
- DOT-minimum age requirement is 21 years
- Must be able to work 40+hour weeks
- Driving Record must be clean
- Must use tact and diplomacy in dealing with customer personnel at delivery points.
- Must be dependable, reliable, and competent to handle equipment safely.
- Haz-Mat Endorsement preferred, but not required.
- Must meet Department of Transportation physical and medical requirements and pass substance abuse screening; as a safety sensitive employee subject to random and other required substance abuse screening as To load or assist in loading trailer with materials. To unload or assist in unloading trailer by using forklift or Donkey.
Are you a good match? Apply today!
Nutrien Ag Solutions is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to creating an inclusive workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics
This job will remain posted until filled. In accordance with Nutrien policies, y ou will be required to undergo a background check, and may be required to undergo a substance test. While we appreciate all applications we receive, only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
To stay connected to us and for the latest job postings and news, f ollow us on: , and
Grow your Career. Work with Purpose. Feed the Future.To grow our world from the ground up, we harvest the best talent to lead the agriculture industry in innovation and bold new thinking. We cultivate care for the safety and wellbeing of our employees, growers, customers and neighbors, ensuring we all go home safe every day. We proudly invest in our communities, grow responsibly and create a sustainable environment.Nutrien offers terrific roles, competitive salaries, and comprehensive benefits and retirement programs to support the health and well-being of our employees. We invest in our people through education, training, mentoring and career development planning. We proudly value diversity and are committed to providing a respectful and inclusive environment for every employee. Apply Online or Call: