DINING ROOM SERVER ? Grow your career with MERRILL GARDENS!!
Merrill Gardens, a privately-owned family company with a proud history of success is currently hiring a Dining Room Server at The University?in Seattle, WA.
Apply now to join one of the most respected senior living operators in the country!
Yes You Can have a meaningful Career!
We offer our employees:
- Highly competitive pay and benefits!
- Benefits include medical, dental, vision, 401(k), paid vacation, holidays, and more!!
- Daily complimentary meals!
- Most evenings off! Our kitchen closes at 7:00! You'll be done by 8:00!
- A rapidly growing company with opportunities for advancement!
- Company sponsored training!
If you are someone with:
- High school diploma or GED, preferred
- Food Handler?s Permit as required
- Flexibility with schedule and are available to work early morning and evening shifts as well as weekends and holidays
We want to talk with you!
Consider applying to become a Dining Room Server with Merrill Gardens!
Dining Room Servers with Merrill Gardens are responsible for:
- Professionally serving meals in our restaurant-style dining room.
- Providing a high level of customer service to residents and guests.
Named Number Six of FORTUNES 50 Best Workplaces for Aging Services!
Merrill Gardens was recognized as 2016 Family Business of the Year!?
Our mission?is to provide an inspiring environment for our residents, families, and team members where every life is defined by the possibilities.
If you are a team focused individual with a deep commitment to customer service, please start the online application process to become part of the Merrill family!
Merrill Gardens is an Equal Opportunity Employer