Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's most innovative companies and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
The Arrowhead Alpine Club is looking for hardworking, motivated individuals to work in their premier club located at the base of Arrowhead mountain in Beaver Creek Resort. The server's responsibilities Include (but are not limited to):
* Serve members efficiently, courteously and promptly while they are enjoying the Club and maintain strict confidentiality of all members.
* Have excellent knowledge of Arrowhead Mountain and surrounding areas, and assist members with questions regarding such
* Helping Set-up bar for lunch and apres service
* Helping Stock bar with beers, wine, alcohol
* Prep bar area; assist in prepping and maintaining afternoon soups, salads, and snacks.
* Make sure all glass ware is clean and in good condition
* Serve members beverages, both alcoholic and non-alcoholic, as requested. Learn how to make simple cocktail drinks and charge members for alcoholic beverages using the bar computer and their member accounts.
* Complete daily side work and cleaning duties throughout the day in the kitchen, lounge, as well as other areas as needed.
* Greet and assist members with whatever needs they may have while in the lounge.
* Assist with daily stocking and re-stocking of all product; and assist with putting away food orders as well as liquor, beer and wine in a timely and efficient manner as they come in
* Bus tables and wash dishes during each event and clean-up the lounge once all members have left
* Take trash out and recycling., break down boxes.
* Free Ski passes for employees and dependents
* Discount lift tickets for friends and family
* Free ski lessons
* Discounted lodging, food, gear and mountain shuttles
* Discounted bike haul & golf
* Medical, Dental, and Vision plans (full-time positions)
* 401(k) Retirement Plan
* Excellent training and professional development
We're looking for team members whose legendary attention to detail and commitment to phenomenal service comes naturally. Pursue a lifestyle that will elevate your expectation of what work can look like. Nothing is too big or too small for the staff to bravely pursue and elevate the expectations of the guest. Do you possess a calling for delivering world-class events and amenities? Then Beaver Creek is for you.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 177401