Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's most innovative companies and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
Children's Center: Attendant - Food Service
Stowe Mountain Resort Skier Services is looking for personable and outgoing food service attendant for the winter season. This position will work with the Children's Center Food Service Team in ensuring the delivery of a safe and quality food service experience the Full Day Ski & Ride School and Cubs Child Care Center.
Job Responsibilities include (but not limited to)
* Portion control and service of Lunch and Snacks in accordance with the menu plan for the day.
* Clean-up and sanitation of food service areas and lunch rooms (including compost materials, recycling and trash removal).
* Food storage following proper food health guidelines.
* Receiving food deliveries and helping with inventory control procedures.
* Job experience in food and beverage service is preferred.
* Ability to interact with children ranging from infants to teenagers.
* Candidate must have the ability to maintain a positive attitude and possess a high level of guest service skills in a fast paced and busy environment.
* Flexible schedule to include weekends and holidays
Seasonal full time and part time positions are available. We are looking for enthusiastic team players to join us in providing our guests with a superior food service experience and an attitude of constant improvement and excellence.
* Free Ski passes for employees and dependents
* Discount lift tickets for friends and family
* Free ski lessons
* Discounted lodging, food, gear and mountain shuttles
* Discounted bike haul & golf
* Medical, Dental, and Vision plans (full-time positions)
* 401(k) Retirement Plan
* Excellent training and professional development
Stowe Mountain Resort is widely revered as the Ski Capital of the East. Located on Vermont's highest peak, Stowe is a renowned world-class, family-friendly destination, offering year-round amenities from skiing to rock climbing and zip-lining. Travelers are drawn from across the globe to this dynamic mountain and the legendary community of this passionate, quintessential New England ski town. Come join the Stowe Mountain team where you'll instantly feel at home.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 177712