RESIDENCE SALES SPECIALIST
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES?
Responsible for achieving Assisted Living sales and Independent Living sales and revenue goals.
The sales associate will speak with prospective residents and their families, manage the administrative aspects of our sales process, and answer questions about the community?s apartments. The sales associate will be responsible for generating leads, lead management, sales presentations, closing sales, and for meeting monthly sales expectations. This is a full-time position and may require some Saturday coverage.?
Essential Job Functions?
- Maintain and/or improve upon the occupancy level and revenue production of the community in accordance with the marketing and business plans to include completing sales calls and closing sales.
- Achieve individual sales goals and targets (call-outs, appointments, sales, closings, etc.)
- Develop and maintain relationships with and generates leads through residents, family, and professional referral sources.
- Ensure that each prospect receives outstanding service by providing a friendly environment, which includes greeting and acknowledging every prospect, maintaining solid product knowledge, and all other aspects of customer service.
- Work with other sales team members and community management to plan, coordinate, and implement monthly prospect and/or referral source activities and events.
- Work in collaboration with other sales team members in developing and executing sales plans to achieve community occupancy goals.
- Maintain prospect interest and commitments through continuous follow-up.
- Follow organizational procedures in lead tracking and maintain current records of all leads and prospects as required by the organization.
- Professionally represent the organization at public and community functions and foster a positive image of the community.
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor?s degree required, Marketing or related field preferred.?
- Minimum three years sales experience required.? Sales experience within a senior living environment preferred.
- Proven history of achieving and exceeding sales goals required.
- Knowledge of sales and marketing to include principles and methods for showing, promoting, and selling services required.? Knowledge and understanding of the senior market and various senior living products preferred.
- Proven experience to include marketing strategy and tactics, sales techniques, and sales systems. Consultative selling skills highly preferred.
- Effective communicator who can speak well to individuals, or to groups, makes a good first impression, and is empathetic towards others.
- Exhibit and possess the drive and perseverance and be committed to going "the extra mile" to achieve sales and marketing goals.??
- Thorough understanding of senior housing and referral sources preferred.
- Must exhibit a high degree of initiative and creativity, good judgment, and professional ethics.
- Must possess ability to work effectively as a team with organizational partners and other functional areas.
- High energy, strong goal orientation and a big picture perspective are also required in this role.
- High ethical standards and high standard of care and concern for current and future residents.
- Ability to work well under stress, completing assignments accurately, working independently, and managing time effectively.