TAXA Outdoors manufactures mobile human habitats and adventuring equipment designed to inspire the journey into nature. We are looking to add to an Outside Sales Manager to support our quickly growing team!!
The Outside Sales Manager is responsible for selling our uniquely designed mobile human habitats to distribution partners. Our sales team is passionate about the outdoors, curious about all the latest outdoor gear and helping our customers get closer to nature. We seek energized, enthusiastic, and relationship-focused sales hunters as we seek to add strong distribution partners that share our culture. Successful candidates will be an active listener and a proactive problem solver. As a master of the customer experience, the Outside Sales Manager strives to do whatever is needed to help our distribution partners succeed.
● Present and sell TAXA models to New and existing distribution partners
● Maintain client relationships in assigned market segments. Set follow-up appointments to keep customers aware of the latest developments.
● Stay up to date on the latest trends in related outdoor product categories and travel trailer segment
● Create an activation plan for how to show habitats in sales territory with the greatest impact
● Use and follow up on leads from the end customer and distribution partners through CRM system - Hubspot
● Report to management on a weekly basis on sales pipeline and current sales
● Develop and maintain an effective time, territory, and project management system to ensure sales success
● Reach agreed upon monthly sales targets
● Resolve client inquiries and complaints
● Attend tradeshows and assist distribution partners at tradeshows (seasonally between January - May)
● Set follow-up appointments to keep customers aware of the latest developments
● Research, generate and qualify new leads
● Accurately record and maintain CRM database within the agreed-upon timeline
● Collaborate with team to form better practices, systems, and processes
● Outside Sales Experience: 3-5 years required
● Business-to-Business Sales: 3-5 years required
● Camping or Outdoor Sales Product: 2-5 years preferred
● Luxury Sales: 2-5 years preferred
● College degree in business or similar preferred
● Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize multiple projects efficiently while maintaining a positive attitude.
● Goal-driven and has "thick skin"
● Has the ability to build and maintain customer relationships
● Willing to learn and get their hands dirty
● Passion and knowledge for camping
● Self-motivated and able to work without direct oversight
● Creative in how she/he thinks about strategy and potential new sources of growth
● Travel within the territory at least 70% of the time to visit accounts