Apply Online or Call:
Custom Applicator / Delivery Driver - Nutrien Ag Solutions (Yadkinville, NC, USA)
At Nutrien, our Purpose is to grow our world from the ground up and we do so with safety and integrity as our core values. Nothing is more important than sending our people home safe, every day.
Nutrien Ag Solutions is the retail division of Nutrien , the largest crop inputs company in the world. As part of our collective mission of Feeding the Future, Nutrien Ag Solutions provides full-acre solutions through our trusted crop consultants at more than 2,000 locations in North America, South America, Europe and Australia. For more than 150 years, we have been helping growers achieve the highest yields with a wide selection of products, including our proprietary brands: Loveland Products, Inc.; Proven Seed and Dyna-Gro Seed; as well as financial, custom application and precision ag services.
We harvest the best. Diverse views and experience make us strong. We look for people who have a safety-first mindset, who are collaborative team players, who deliver on their commitments, who are innovators in search of a better way, and who believe in inclusion.
Working at Nutrien Ag Solutions will provide you an opportunity to help us Feed the Future, and grow your career.
This position will report directly to the facility manager at the Yadkinville, NC, Nutrien location.
What you will do:
- Responsible for applying the correct amount of product to each acre and in a manner consistent with the product label.
- Responsible for keeping field equipment clean and in safe operating condition.
- Requires mixing, loading, and applicating pesticides/fertilizers.
- Perform daily vehicle inspections
- Transport loads over required route to proper destinations, observing all traffic laws and safety regulations.
- Chock rear wheels of truck or trailer prior to unloading. To remove chocks prior to driving away from shipping dock.
- Obtain shipping bills of lading and necessary signatures and return completed paper work to shipping office. To maintain any related records required.
- Establish daily acres application expectations while consistently managing machine capabilities, operator experience, field sizes, and terrain.
- Report any maintenance malfunctions to shipping and/or warehouse supervisor.
- Use Forklift to move product around warehouse.
- Sweep warehouse during down time.
- Assist with warehouse inventory counts.
- Complete application records as required by the company and government regulations.
- Other duties as assigned.
What you will bring:
- High School diploma or demonstrated experience in vocational agricultural or a combination of education and work experience.
- Commercial Applicator License preferred but not required.
- Valid driver's license & applicable endorsements.
- Current Class A or B CDL required.
- Willing to work overtime and on Saturdays and Sundays when needed to meet customer needs.
- Maintain confidentiality.
- Learn, practice, and promote the Environmental, Health, & Safety policies of our company.
- Zero customer complaints on custom application.
- Flexible to help out in other areas of the business as needed.
- Treat customers, suppliers, and fellow employees with dignity and respect.
Are you a good match? Apply today!
Nutrien Ag Solutions is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to creating an inclusive workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics
This job will remain posted until filled. In accordance with Nutrien policies, y ou will be required to undergo a background check, and may be required to undergo a substance test. While we appreciate all applications we receive, only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
To stay connected to us and for the latest job postings and news, follow us on: , and
Grow your Career. Work with Purpose. Feed the Future.To grow our world from the ground up, we harvest the best talent to lead the agriculture industry in innovation and bold new thinking. We cultivate care for the safety and wellbeing of our employees, growers, customers and neighbors, ensuring we all go home safe every day. We proudly invest in our communities, grow responsibly and create a sustainable environment.Nutrien offers terrific roles, competitive salaries, and comprehensive benefits and retirement programs to support the health and well-being of our employees. We invest in our people through education, training, mentoring and career development planning. We proudly value diversity and are committed to providing a respectful and inclusive environment for every employee. Apply Online or Call: