- Manage maintenance employee's performance in accordance with plant goals in safety, quality, cost, customer service, and culture.
- Manage all machine maintenance personnel including daily work schedules, vacations, sick days, etc.
- Manage all required maintenance training and certification programs.
- Maintain a high degree of electrical knowledge including hard wiring and PLC control.
- Maintain excellent troubleshooting skills in both mechanical and electrical.
- Maintain a high degree of knowledge of motor control circuits and electrical schemes / schematics.
- Continuously use a high degree of interpersonal skills including the ability to work with all types of people.
- Provide superior customer service for plant employees.
- Help to manage department CMMS system, including PM's, PM audits, equipment, purchase orders, work orders, work order histories, and employee time.
- Manage and supervise all OSHA compliance training for maintenance and stationary departments.
- Perform duties as plant Safety Management Expert (SME) for Hot Works Program, Fall Protection Program and Confined Space Program. Schedule all training and refresher training for these programs.
- Emergency Response Team Member responsible for the upkeep of the program and the regular testing and drilling with team members.
- Responsible for reporting any food safety issues to supervision
Qualifications / Education/Experience/Skils:
- BS Degree in Business Management, Maintenance, Operations or related field
- 3+ years maintenance supervisory or leadership experience
- Union management expereince a plus
- Must be results oriented with strong people skills
- Ability to be flexible and adapt to all circumstances
Conagra Foods offers a very competitive salary and benefits package. If you possess the qualifications for this position and wish to be considered as a candidate, please apply online at
Conagra Foods is an Equal Opportunity Employer