Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's most innovative companies and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
Servers at Mt. Brighton take orders and serve food and beverages to guests in the ski area's restaurants, bars or banquet facilities. Servers provide superior customer service to our customers (both internal and external), exhibit enthusiasm, positivity, and high energy. Mt. Brighton contributes, promotes and demonstrates Vail Resorts' mission "Experience of a Lifetime" for all of our guests and our team as our daily goal.
* Provide superior service to our customers (internal and external) at all times. Follow the Resort Etiquette Guidelines while interacting with the guests and respond to all guests in a courteous, efficient manner.
* Set tables.
* Stock service stations with supplies, beverages, condiments etc.
* Take orders for food and/or beverage and serve to guests.
* Deliver and serve food and/or beverages to guests.
* Obtain knowledge of and explain menu offerings and preparation to guests.
* Clean and clear tables.
* Clean and neaten service stations and other work areas.
* Perform routine food preparation tasks as assigned.
* Assist with hosting duties as assigned.
* Assist bartender with drink mixing and serving.
* Stock and set up bar.
* Ensure that alcoholic beverages are not served to underage guests.
* Determine when alcoholic beverages should not be served to underage guests.
* Determine when patrons should not be served additional drinks.
* Other duties as assigned.
* Must be at least 18 years of age - Required
* Must be willing to work holidays and weekends - Required
* High School graduation or equivalent - Required
* Prior cash handling experience - Preferred
* Good personal hygiene and neat appearance.
* Professionalism and strong guest service skills, attention to detail and timeliness
* Ability to work well with others while maintaining a positive attitude
* Ability to engage with customers courteously and efficiently at all times.
* Must be able to work independently or in a small team to accomplish daily tasks
* Ability to communicate effectively in oral and written form (in English)
* Ability to meet physical demands of the position including: stand for long periods of time; bend, lift and carry heavy objects up to 25 lbs;, walking, climbing, reaching, stooping, kneeling, and crouching
Work with a team that's passionate about providing world-class experiences at one of the legendary Midwest family winter destinations. An easy drive from many southeast Michigan cities, Mt. Brighton is truly the place where Epic begins offering year-round amenities from skiing to golf and mountain biking.Become part of the Mt. Brighton family.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 172284