Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's most innovative companies and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
Is living in a beautiful mountain setting on your bucket list? Do you dream about taking fresh turns in fresh powder? We can help you achieve those goals! We are looking for employees who have a passion for the mountains and who want to share that passion with guests, by providing fun and memorable experiences through our Winter Activities Team. This team operates all activities the mountain has to offer anything from tubing hills, mountain coasters, ski bike tours, kids snowmobiles, and Zip lines!
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Smile! We're here to create experiences of a lifetime to our guests, fellow employees and ourselves!
* Safety First: Our commitment is to providing a safe experience for our guests, fellow employees and ourselves.
* Serve Others: From operating diverse activities to answering questions and helping guests navigate the experiences the mountain has to offer.
* Do Right: Receive guest feedback and special requests. Provide on the spot resolution and elevate guests' experiences through the Epic Service Solutions Program.
* Drive Value: Be a positive advocate for the experience and services we provide all of our guests.
* Do Good: Help keep our mountain clean and looking good.
* Stay Flexible: You'll get to do a lot of different things around the mountain.
* Be prepared: You will be working outdoors in all weather conditions for long periods of time.
* Be Sturdy: Stand in one area for long periods of time.
* Be nimble: Snow shoveling, repeated twisting, turning, pulling, pushing, bending, squatting, lifting (up to 50 lbs.) all on a daily basis.
* Be Social: You'll need to converse clearly and comfortably with a variety of guests.
* Be Reliable: Be able to work unsupervised or with a group to fulfill your work commitment.
* Must be at least 18 years old.
* Must have reliable transportation (in varying weather conditions) to and from work.
* Free Ski passes for employees and dependents
* Discount lift tickets for friends and family
* Free ski lessons
* Discounted lodging, food, gear and mountain shuttles
* Discounted bike haul & golf
* Medical, Dental, and Vision plans (full-time positions)
* 401(k) Retirement Plan
* Excellent training and professional development
We are the wild ones. Free, untamed, unstructured and unlike the others. We are confident in who we are and what we seek. We take bold risks to pursue our passions and live boldly with our choices. Our dedication to our mountains, community, coworkers and guests set us apart and bring us together. Come join us at the end of the road.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 176726