Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's most innovative companies and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
All employees hired for the Recycle Team are responsible for keys, checking out and keeping the truck filled with gas and reporting any problems or body damage immediately. Having a valid driver's license and being at least 21 years old. Picking up and transporting recycle material to the Vehicle Maintenance building. Being able to communicate clearly with the manager or supervisor, as to whether or not our Maintenance need to be emptied. So we have time to coordinate with the proper entities to have them taken care of.
Essential Job Functions:
* Keeping truck swept out
* Reporting any truck issues immediately, keeping it well maintained.
* Wearing proper boots, proper clothing for the weather conditions.
* Reporting any issues with the cardboard compactor's function immediately.
* Knowing all of the recycle pick up points located in the base area.
* Keeping said areas swept up and tidy.
* Acquiring knowledge as to where our inside pick up points for Recycle are located.
* Assist Clean Team department at Peak Times.
* High School Diploma or Equivalent
* Valid Driver's License Required
* Computer operation skills Preferred.
* Honesty and Integrity
* Weekends and Holidays are a must
* Background Check Required
* Free Ski passes for employees and dependents
* Discount lift tickets for friends and family
* Free ski lessons
* Discounted lodging, food, gear and mountain shuttles
* Discounted bike haul & golf
* Medical, Dental, and Vision plans (full-time positions)
* 401(k) Retirement Plan
* Excellent training and professional development
We are the wild ones. Free, untamed, unstructured and unlike the others. We are confident in who we are and what we seek. We take bold risks to pursue our passions and live boldly with our choices. Our dedication to our mountains, community, coworkers and guests set us apart and bring us together. Come join us at the end of the road.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 175702