Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's most innovative companies and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
The Coordinator of Employee Experience will care for the many aspects of the employees' journey throughout the employee lifecycle that support their connection to Vail Resorts and their resort. This role will focus on optimizing the employee experience and supporting the EVPs (Employee Value Propositions). They will be responsible for implementing various Employee Appreciation Programs in support of our enterprise "One Team" culture to create "An Experience of a Lifetime" for our employees.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
* Execute engagement events in alignment with employee value proposition strategies and established programs - (engagement programs, appreciation programs etc.).
* Ensure employees are connected to the right tools, training and technology to complete the people management aspects of their job.
* Create ambassadors by assisting with on-boarding and off-boarding employee activities supporting the completion of activities that must be done in-person with the employee including, but not limited to, validating work authorization and distribution of final pay.
* Serve as the point of contact for resort-specific employee lifecycle support.
* Support local communications and events.
* Manage nomination process for Epic Service and executes design and execution of monthly Epic Service appreciation event. Assist and support enterprise-wide Epic Service Programming.
* Incorporate programs such as Epic Promise into various Employee events.
* Identify and support enterprise wide opportunities for best practice within the EEX COE.
* Support and execute budgets, vendors, and planning for events and appreciation programs.
* Other duties may be assigned.
* GED or high school diploma.
* 1+ year experience in HR or customer service.
* Friendly and outgoing approach.
* Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond in different situations.
* Ability to prioritize and manage time effectively.
* Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word) and VR people systems.
* Free Ski passes for employees and dependents
* Discount lift tickets for friends and family
* Free ski lessons
* Discounted lodging, food, gear and mountain shuttles
* Discounted bike haul & golf
* 401(k) Retirement Plan
* Excellent training and professional development
Becoming part of the Park City team means you're joining one of the best ski brands in the world. The legendary Park City mountain and town are crafted from local charm and hospitality. And living and working in Park City brings its own benefits. From the hip and friendly ski-into-town cultural scene to the unrivaled Wasatch powder of America's largest mountain resort, Park City has a pulse that's as charming as it is rewarding. Join our team and come experience all that Park City has to offer.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 176869