Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's most innovative companies and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
* Responsible for greeting guests at the door in a friendly manner and escorting them to the appropriate table
* Responsible for smooth running and overall flow of dining room service, such as readiness of waitperson, to take on as many parties as they can handle, in order to best serve all
* Ensure all wait staff are available and willing to assist co-workers as needed, at all times
* Continual checking of guest satisfaction
* Answer phone and any other questions as they relate to menu, specials, dining and lounge hours, upcoming events in-house, as well as, on the rest of the mountain
* Assist with other positions of wait staff and bus person as needed
* Ability to understand and fulfill the Principles, Dream, Plan and Values of Okemo Mountain Resort
* Ability to carry out company's expectations of guest service both internally and externally
* Ability to work in fast paced environment, in close proximity to team members
* Guest service oriented and possession of strong organizational, mathematical and interpersonal skills, communication, both verbal; including phone skills and written, general mechanical skills and computer literacy
* Good judgment skills as they relate to Vermont Liquor Laws, as well as, serving the public in a courteous manner
* Ability to stand, climb and bend for extended periods of time, as well as, some overhead reaching
* Ability to lift 50 pounds (medium lifting)
At Okemo, we've got 2,200 vertical feet of positive outlook and it shows. Culture is what we teach. And service with a smile is the linchpin of our philosophy. Every interaction with our guests-on and off the mountain, at the golf courses, Adventure Zone and at the Evolution Bike Park, is an opportunity to turn a skier, rider, golfer, or recreational enthusiast into a lifelong member of our family. Our employees reflect this attitude by having fun doing what they do best: creating a memorable recreational experience!
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 176209