Grand Tier's high-status and high-volume location requires our talented restaurant team of culinary and hospitality professionals who embody this world-class cultural dining experience. Patina Restaurant Group is seeking similarly passionate individuals to share in this vocation with us . We are dedicated to facilitating growth and development of our employees' careers in all fields.Responsibilities
• Lead and cook by example.
• Develop and maintain recipes, portion specifications, and standard preparation procedures for all dishes and ensure that all chefs are following these standards.
• Ensure kitchen operations can run smoothly and efficiently in your absence.
• Make periodic and regular inspections of units to observe quality of food preparation and service, food appearance, cleanliness and sanitation of production and service areas, equipment, and employee appearance.
• Prepare operational reports and analyses setting forth progress, adverse trends and make appropriate recommendations for success.
• Maintain complete knowledge of and compliance with all company policies/service procedures/standards.
• Have a working knowledge of company invoice tracking, labor tracking, schedule preparation, food cost management, labor cost management, inventory control and hiring/counseling/termination policies.
• Minimum 5 years' experience as an Executive Chef in a restaurant with a similar style of dining, capacity and volume.
• Certificate or degree in Culinary Arts preferred.
• Servsafe, Food Safety Handler, and Training for Intervention Procedures (TIPS) certifications required.
• Strong financial and computer skills; has experience working with and an understanding of P&L's and budgeting.
• Possess a passion for culinary excellence with incredible skill to create exciting new dishes, appropriate for the venue's concept.
• Ability to work flexible hours, including nights, weekends, and holidays in addition to normal business hours, as needed.
Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. Delaware North is an equal opportunity employer.Who We Are
Take your career beyond the ordinary-to the extraordinary, with Patina Restaurant Group and Delaware North.